Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Video Player!

I am always downloading and testing various software programs and even do beta testing for companies.  In the past I shared these programs with those that were interested but now I figured why not make them all available thru my blog.

The FREE video player here is a very versatile program that allows you to play virtually all type of video files and does not limit you like Windows Media Player, Quicktime or whatever other program you may have.  Of course there are tons of programs that you can purchase, but my take is why purchase something that is not nearly as good as this totaly Free Video Player.

Simply click this link and download the KMPLAYER for free.  Again this is a totaly free version and I recommend it as it is my favorite video player out there.

Please let me know what you think of the program once you have used it...

No comments:

Post a Comment