Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Free NY Giants Baseball Cap

For those of you handful of readers that might not know, I am a huge NY Superbowl Champ Giants fan.  I have been looking online for some presents for myself and ran accross this awesome deal and thought I would share it with everyone..  Simply click the link below for details, obviously it is not 100% free in the sense that you do have to spend $50 on other giants merchandise (which I obviously wont have a problem doing). 

Either way the hat is probably atleast worth $20 and I think it's a really nice hat.  So click the link below and you can see the deal on Amazon Daily deals site and purchase from there.
Free NY Giants Baseball Cap

Here are a couple items that Giants fans may be interested in and again all you have to do to get the free NY Giants hat is to buy $50 bucks worth of merchandise...

NFL Teams Grill Cover For $35...

Nice Shirt, less than $20



Long sleeve shirt, less than $30


This is for the True NY Giants Fans...Awesome less than $35

Enjoy, and Go Giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment