Friday, July 20, 2012

Best Website Templates, Basically Free

I have been doing small web design projects for clients, friends and family and have learned allot over the last several years.  I truly enjoy creating a website from scratch and watching it blossom into exactly what was asked for and sometimes even more.

Last year I had a client request several sites for his business and he needed them up fast and professionaly designed.  However his timeline and my lack of skils left me looking all over the place for customizable web templates and I finally found what I think is a great site.

Dreamtemplates offers over 3,000 template designs which you can freely use (as always there are certain restrictions as with any design of someone elses. And they offer some of the nicest and most complete types of sites anywhere around. I have used templates from dreamtemplates to create about 5 sites in the last year and will continue to use them. If you are looking around for quality website design templates then look no further. For less than $60 per year you can have access to their amazing designs and constantly growing website templates. I highly recommend you at least clicking the link above and looking around and see if it suits your need.

No comments:

Post a Comment