Sunday, July 15, 2012

Free Tech Support

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to create a post in hopes of being able to help people out with their computer related questions or issues. Also I would like to be able to grow my contact list at the same time. I have over ten years of related experience and am willing to try and solve your computer related questions. 

So post your questions and or problems and I will provide you with the best solutions. 

For a limited time I will also offer Free Remote Technical Support assistance where if applicable, I will provide you with real time remote tech support*

Whether you need help speeding up your computer
Have Errors
Hardware Problems
Software Problems
Viruses, Malware, Spyware or Adware

Simply post on this topic or contact me directly. 

* For real time support all I ask is that you become a follower of my blog and share it with all of your contacts, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment