Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello to all


The handsome guy to the left is me. I have been working on computer systems & technology in general for almost 10 years now. I have a small business based in South Florida where I provide various technology related services to my client base. I truly enjoy technology and try to make it enjoyable to my clients, family, friends, and even total strangers. I am very good at what I do, and for this reason, I have been told that I need to start my own blog. At first I was against the idea, just because it can be a time consuming process, and at the moment, all of my time is dedicated to trying to pay the bills.
However, several of my clients said that it will only help me grow my business, especially if I were to offer a blog where anyone can come and post questions about Computers & Technology in general. So here I am.
I hope that I will be able to help you out with your questions and concerns. I will make my best effort possible to write only useful and helpful information as I don't want to wast anyone's time, and being that allot of us don't have much of it to spare these days, I will make it a point to have only relevant information that will be useful to everyone that ends up reading it.
I invite any and all comments and questions and will do my best to get back to them right away. I do also ask that you refrain from posting anything negative, explicit, and non relevant. My purpose for doing this is to provide the reader with content that is useful. Finaly, I would appreciate it if you would also provide me your email address so that I can send my updates to you automatically and answer any questions and possibly post it to my blog.

1 comment: